November 22, 2007

Ellie's First Thanksgiving






Happy Thanksgiving! Ellie's first Thanksgiving was pretty uneventful. We didn't even have dinner! We were going to go to Red Lobster but they were closed. I ended up having scrambled eggs with salsa and Ellie enjoyed a nice bottle of prune juice and water. (we are having some bowel problems). She is getting so big! I dont want her to grow anymore. She can sit now, just not for very long. And she is as noisy as ever! The last month has been a blast. Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Jenni She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is. I love your new background too...super cute! We just got back in town and we are so ready to party when you come down here!!!

Brooklyn said...

Jenni, Ellie got the squinty eye. Check it out in the picture where she's standing on your legs. Totally squinty. Hopefully she is secure in herself because I've had to deal with the squinty eye all my life.....its pretty tough.

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute.