Ellie is a very cute girl however today she found her thumb... i am not happy about this. She is going to have to wear socks around on her hands if this does not end. Last week was her six month check up. She is two pounds fatter and not a bit taller. Yesterday she got on her hands and knees and just sat there for a minute. Crawling is not far away and for family night this week we are baby proofing everything!
Cara Memanjangkan Bulu Mata Dengan Cepat
11 years ago
3 comments:
Jenni! This is April! I somehow found your blog- jumping from blog to blog until I found you- how are you? Where are you? You are married and have a little girl! She is cute- she looks like you! well I look forward to reading your blog.
Aurah sucks her thumb too at night before she goes to bed. I know it's not good, but I think it's so cute!
Jenni These pictures are so cute. But we need new ones! It's been too long. You could come down and visit when Christopher comes. He's coming on February 20th. :)
Post a Comment