I was thinking that Ellie is now nine months and I haven’t written hardly a thing about the little girl she is turning into! She is so fun! It’s amazing to see the world through her eyes and to experience her development and growth. There was a day I thought she would never sit up or crawl around. Now she is all over the place, climbing on everything and grabbing anything she can reach!
She has such a funny personality. When she is with me and we are around people she doesn’t know she smiles and then buries her face in my shoulder like she is shy. It’s so funny to see! She is also a fiesty little girl. I don’t know if that comes from me or Chris but sometimes I do not enjoy it. In the grocery store she throws little tantrums in the cart because she doesn’t want to sit buckled in. Thankfully they are not loud and drawn out and I only hope they do not develop into that. She also gets a little impatient when I am making her lunch. She kicks her legs and arches her back in her high chair until I am actually putting the food in her mouth. Crazy kid! Despite these little fits of rage she is the sweetest girl. I am so glad she has a personality and doesn’t hold back. When she’s happy you know it and the same when she’s upset. Every morning I can’t wait to see her little face and her squinty eyes as she tries to wake up. She makes the funniest faces and has so many different expressions. My favorite is when she eats real bananas. Ellie hates bananas. But the face she makes is worth feeding them to her.
Ellie has the best smile and laugh in the world! She loves playing peek a boo and laughs so hard when she gets her tummy tickled. Some of her favorite foods are all fruit so far, cheese, puffers, gatorade (thanks to Chris), yogurt, and carrot cake. She hates all vegetables so far but tolerates them for the first few bites. There is still a lot I haven’t fed her yet because the poor kid still doesn’t have a single tooth in her mouth! Not one! She loves my hair. Now that it is shorter and choppy she pulls at the ends. Her favorite color is red. I know this because she always goes for the red toy first or anything red really. My cell phone is a favorite (also red). She loves baths and has just discovered splashing. It cracks her up! Ellie loves to be held and walked around however since she could move she hates facing towards the person holding her. As soon as she is picked up she whips around so she can face outwards. It’s a little irritating I admit because sometimes I just want to snuggle! Not Ellie though. She has to see everything that is going on.
I love my little girl so much. It’s amazing how much things change when you have a little person to care for. I am learning so much and each day is something new. Even though our circumstances aren’t ideal, we are our own little family and that is all that matters. She is the biggest blessing.
Cara Memanjangkan Bulu Mata Dengan Cepat
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment