Mothers Day at the Park. Ellie wasn't so sure about grass at first but then seemed to like it. She loves the dogs. She laughs at them all day long so this day when they were running around she was really enjoying it.
Thank you for putting up new pictures. They're cute!! When I'm still fat and have bad hair remember that I gave you that fleece shirt, and I was cool at one time. (and could probably fit into that shirt at one time too!) Max says HI to Ellie.
Actually Camian, that's false. You gave the fleece sweater to Mom, who gave it to me, and Jenni blackmailed me into giving it to her. :) P.S. Jenni, love the pictures. I can't wait to see you guys again!
2 comments:
Thank you for putting up new pictures. They're cute!! When I'm still fat and have bad hair remember that I gave you that fleece shirt, and I was cool at one time. (and could probably fit into that shirt at one time too!) Max says HI to Ellie.
Actually Camian, that's false. You gave the fleece sweater to Mom, who gave it to me, and Jenni blackmailed me into giving it to her. :)
P.S. Jenni, love the pictures. I can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment