March 23, 2009

A post finally! Now that it is getting nice out, Ellie is getting into her trike. She's already tipped it over twice tonight and hasn't quite figured out the pedals yet. She also thinks she's in charge of the remotes. Funny kid. Also if you haven't heard, Chris and i have been working things out for the past year and got remarried after Christmas. Ellie loves having him here and we will be expecting a new baby early early October. Anyways, we'll try to be better about updating this thing!




9 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Ok so it has been WAY too long since I talked to you!! I can't believe how big Ellie is getting. Ava still can't pedal yet, she just pushes herself around.
Congrats on the remarriage and the new baby! Our new little kiddos will only be about a month or so apart! We'll have to get together sometime. We are heading out for the summer, but we will be back for another year. :)

Anonymous said...

Ellie is getting so big too! Aurah will be two in the middle of April. I don't know where my baby went! I have been thinking about you lately. I really want to come visit and see you this summer. Or a fun trip to Vegas would be fun for you! We at least need to talk sometime soon. Congrats on working things out and the baby. I'm excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on the remarriage and the new baby! That is exciting. Keep us the posts, the girls love to see all the cute pics.

Shawn and Cami and Max and Annie said...

Can't believe I had to hear about this on the internet! Thanks a lot.

Dusty and Kim Cox said...

I am so happy for you with the remarriage and baby! I think about you quite often! I am excited to see pictures of you pregnant! I am sure you are really cute! Let me know when you are coming up here next!

Camille English said...

Congratulations!!!! Ellie is so cute YOur next one will be adorable.
I'm happy for you and working things out! Your kids will be so happy to have both parents around all the time.

Tara C. said...

Congrats on the new baby and getting back together! I bet Ellie loves it, and it will be fun to have a new brother or sister for her to play with! I'm really happy for you!

Jon and Michelle said...

Uh... HELLO! Obviously we don't keep in touch very well. I wish we lived closer together so we could play more. CONGRATS on everything. I am so excited for you. Ellie will be such a good big sister, and a BIG help I am sure. We are back in Spokane so next time you decide to visit you need to call us. Jon changed his phone number...again but mine is the same. Email us if you don't have it. We love you!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Congratulations! We thought your blog was deleted because we couldn't see it for a while. We are so happy for you guys. We are down in Arizona now and Johnny is starting his practice. We need to talk, it's been so long!