October 5, 2009

Dane Nielsen

Finally, he is here! I am so glad to be done being pregnant! Dane was born last Sunday morning. He was teensy at 6lbs 6oz. We had a little bout with jaundice which really stinks if anyone's been through that. He had to sit in this little tanning bed for two days and could only come out for feedings. It was so hard and we are so glad that is over. He's doing well now, and Ellie just loves him to pieces!





7 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Please tell me that last pivture is right after you had him. You look really good! :)

Jenn said...

Yay! He is adorable, jaundice sucks. I hate it. Good job, glad you're having fun with baby!

Misty said...

Wow! Congrats Jenni! He's adorable and super teensy! And I LOVE the name Dane. Good job! I miss you... we should talk sometime. :)

Camille English said...

Congratulations! How sweet. All my kids have had jaundice two went under lights but they were at the hospital it looks like you had him at home for the treatment which would be way nicer.

The Crebs Family said...

CONGRATS! He is so handsome! Is that last picture right after you gave birth??? You look too gorgeous! My hair was frizzy and I had no make up on...you are amazing! Now Viv and Dane can get married...it is perfect!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Congrats! He is so handsome! I am so glad that he is here! Ellie looks so happy and you look amazing!

Jon and Michelle said...

Jenni, he is adorable. Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!