Dane is six weeks now and is growing so fast. We've seen a few smiles, and I actually caught one on film! He also had his first hair cut. Notice the before pics...remember in elementary school the bratty kid with a rat tail braided in the back? Dane's hair was almost there with patchy bald spots mixed in. At about three weeks old, I buzzed the back and left the mohawk on top only because I couldn't bear to part with all his hair at once. About a week later I buzzed the rest but this after picture (troll hair) is with the mohawk style. He also had his first Halloween. Dane was a piece of corn and Ellie was a cat. We went to our ward trunk or treat and then called it good since Ellie got sick on the acutal Halloween and it was freezing that day! Dane enjoyed the whole experience in his car seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment