August 17, 2010

I love going home. I cry every time I have to leave. Ellie also loves being there. Where else do you get to wear a swim suit all day every day, tease the dogs with a pigeon feather on a fishing pole, 4-wheel down the street, and eat as much junk as you can fit in your belly! (I know you can do all these things lots of places, but it wouldn't be as fun as at my parents house). We had a blast there and it really was hard to come home. We also got to celebrate CJ and Courtney's wedding in November with the cutest western party they put on. There will be more pics from that later on my other blog probably. Thanks for a fun trip!



Remember when my brother shot a nail in his eye with a nail gun? Here is his poor little eye today. He has almost made a full recovery and has almost all his vision back. Now he just looks like a cat!


Ellie and Courtney. I think Ellie looks like a jungle girl in this picture with the swimsuit and scraggly curls. She is finally not afraid of the 4-wheeler and even rode the motorcycle.



Even Dane got a ride around the back yard (very slowly and carefully). This kid cries at the hairdryer and vacuum but loved riding around. We are trying to man him up little by little and since this he has actually been better when I vacuum.


We went to Riverfront Park and rode the rides and played on the wagon and fed the goat trash. We even walked down a creepy path and saw the falls.


These are a few pics from my brothers wedding party. I don't really know the kid in these pictures but he was cute so I added them. He is my brother's friend's son. I already went on about my sisters and how much fun they are. Now it's CJ's turn. He turned out the be such a good guy. (we had our doubts when he was younger). He is polite to people (unless he hates you) and has become so helpful! He is great with my kids and will be a fabulous dad come February. I think he is so much fun to be around and is the hardest worker I know. Thanks CJ for teaching me how to gamble and for a fun night at the casino.




This is in Monida MT. I just thought it was a cool barn and the sky was amazing on the drive home with the sunset and the rain and clouds.

No comments: