October 9, 2010

Dane turned 1 a couple weeks ago and I am just now getting to pictures! This last year has gone by so fast! He still seems too small to be one. At his checkup he was only 5% for weight and his teensy head wasn't even on the chart. I don't think he'll stay small forever though. He has been a pretty tough baby with being sick all the time and the constant ear problems so hopefully this next year will be a lot better for him. Ellie loves him to bits and they get along so well right now. He loves to dance and read books and he really likes it when people sing. He also likes balls and throws everything he can get his hands on. His favorite food is bananas and grapes and dry cereal. That's about all he'll eat actually. He is such a picky eater! Notice the cake picture...he wouldn't even taste it, just threw it on the ground. I try to make him taste stuff and it never works. No wonder he is such a lightweight! Happy Birthday Dane!




1 comment:

Misty said...

Jenni. He is so darn cute! I want to squeeze him. :)