November 27, 2010

Over the past few months, I've sort of been on my own with my kids and this is pretty much what we do...

I get crawled on, climbed on, spit on, barfed on, yelled at, and cried at. I also get laughed at, danced with, kissed and hugged too.


Played in the snow. I really hate snow and Ellie really loves it.


Snow Angel


Movie nights with popcorn. Since we cancelled our tv all we watch is movies. Redbox loves us! I am usually vacuuming up popcorn for days after these events, but the kids love it.


There is A LOT of crying from everyone but it never lasts too long.



Dane walking and Ellie trying to help him out. She loves to carry him around. He loves it too until he gets dropped or smashed into something.


Spinning in the office chair. This is a bit favorite. Notice Ellie is wearing Dane's pajamas that she now claims as her own and my socks.


Thanks to all the stinking snow and wind we were not able to go home for Thanksgiving but in a few short weeks we will be home in CDA! Hooray!

1 comment:

John McFarlane said...

Jenni! We miss you. Hope you are well. Sorry we are so far away and rarely keep up. We need to get in touch.