July 8, 2011

Ellie turned 4!

Ellie had a birthday about a month ago and I am just now getting around to posting her pictures I took for her birthday. It's hard to believe it's been four years. She has been so much fun. It's amazing to see how she has changed over the past year. Here are some funny things about Ellie now being four.
she loves bugs
sometimes she talks like she is british (thanks to peppa pig and charlie and lola)
she eats peach oatmeal every morning for breakfast and a honey sandwich and cheese for lunch
she loves dress up, dancing, and showing off
she loves Target as much as I do (esp the pretzels in the food court)
she only eats the salt off the pretzel ($2 wasted)
she is good at negotiating
she is outgoing and loves talking to people and playing with friends

Happy Birthday Ellie ~ We love you!




























1 comment:

Misty said...

Wow, Jenni... she's adorable! Great pictures too! I think you asked me for my email address a little while ago... it's mistybruderer@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon... it's been WAY too long!