Jenni...I am so sad that we didn't get to see you. Dang snow storm!! Ellie's ear look great! Ava is jealous. The weather is in the 60's this week, so maybe you could come down and play again this week!! Sounds great....see you tomorrow :)
These pictures are so cute and you look really good too. I am missing the Fall weather of Idaho. I want to put my baby in sweaters, but I can't yet when it 85 degrees still. Are you coming to visit me yet???
2 comments:
Jenni...I am so sad that we didn't get to see you. Dang snow storm!! Ellie's ear look great! Ava is jealous. The weather is in the 60's this week, so maybe you could come down and play again this week!! Sounds great....see you tomorrow :)
These pictures are so cute and you look really good too. I am missing the Fall weather of Idaho. I want to put my baby in sweaters, but I can't yet when it 85 degrees still. Are you coming to visit me yet???
Post a Comment