What a cute new layout...it is so Ellie! She will keep getting more and more fun and more and more destructive! Just wait! :) Your hair looks great in the picture. I want long hair...mine has officially hit shoulder length! Yupee!
She'll just keep getting more and more fun. I am a little jealous that it's all Fall everywhere else and here it's still 80 degrees. I want to dress Aurah in cute sweaters, but it's too hot! You look really good!
4 comments:
What a cute new layout...it is so Ellie! She will keep getting more and more fun and more and more destructive! Just wait! :) Your hair looks great in the picture. I want long hair...mine has officially hit shoulder length! Yupee!
She'll just keep getting more and more fun. I am a little jealous that it's all Fall everywhere else and here it's still 80 degrees. I want to dress Aurah in cute sweaters, but it's too hot! You look really good!
I love this picture. Can I have that vest?
I can see your religion. Thanks for bearing your testimony to me.
Post a Comment