Now it begins and you will not be able to stop the girl! What a cutie though! I can't believe how big she has gotten! I can't wait for this snow to stop so we can hang out!
Gosh, I almost expect her to get up and start walking! Thanks for putting this up! I am probably coming up to Idaho next weekend....but we're going to Boise. Stupid, I know. P.S. You were right about how she's good at scraping her head across the floor... :)
3 comments:
Now it begins and you will not be able to stop the girl! What a cutie though! I can't believe how big she has gotten! I can't wait for this snow to stop so we can hang out!
Gosh, I almost expect her to get up and start walking! Thanks for putting this up! I am probably coming up to Idaho next weekend....but we're going to Boise. Stupid, I know.
P.S. You were right about how she's good at scraping her head across the floor... :)
What a cutie! You must ahve so much fun with her.
Post a Comment