So i decided i needed a chair for my living room. l've looked and looked and then the thought came to me to go to Goodwill. There it was! It looked like it was in pretty good shape so i loaded in in the 4runner and headed home. The only problem was that it reaked of smoke. i even found a cigarette burned to the inside of the fabric when i was removing it. I did not know of the smoke problem in the store cause everything there smells weird. So i recovered it using staples and elastic. I am very proud that i did not sew one stitch on this chair. It turned out pretty good i think!

5 comments:
are you kidding! That is gorgeous! Good job. You need to teach me. I feel so bad for ellie. This is what worked with Ava's cold. Motrin, Vicks Baby rub, nose saline spray and a humidifier. Snot gets old really fast. By the time she was done with her could I was so tired of snot all over me! But poor kids.
I am very impressed!Your so talented. My girls have gotten their first snotty from Kendal There's really nothing you can do for 6 week olds but it only lasted a couple days.
I am so impressed. I have some furniture for you to do for me!
I guess skipping class to watch Martha Stewart paid off. I guess I should have joined you!
I like the chair very much!! I still don't get how you did it though. I went to a scrapbook store in HEBER today it was seriously the neatest store. Fun stuff, but I've no idea what to do w/ any of it.
Post a Comment