April 17, 2008

Ellie loves digging things out of the paper shredder. (I keep it unplugged). She pulls all the paper out of it and then i put it all back in. I also changed her earrings today for the first time. She is now wearing pink diamond studs. What a spoiled kid!




3 comments:

Shawn and Cami and Max and Annie said...

That's a funny picture. It was so good to have you guys around and to meet Ellie. I think it was good for both Shawn and I. Hope we can do it again soon.

The English's said...

She is getting so Big! It doesn't seem like that long ago that she could barely sit up in the Bumbo at my baby shower.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

She is so dang cute! We hope you are doing well! We miss you. You should come to Portland sometime and visit. Owen and Paige would love to see Ellie. Maybe when we move to Arizona in September we can stop by and see you guys. Anyways, Ellie is so cute!