These are our sunday pictures. Ellie has gotten a little sick again and was pretty crabby through all of stake conference. she looked cute though so it made up for it. This pic is my favorite cause she is always playing with her legs in her car seat. She kicks the back of the seat constantly to entertain herself i think.
I love that in the highchair picture she is hiding what looks like Rx Meds...Jenni are you drugging your daughter? They make a good toy, everyone does it! :)
4 comments:
I love that in the highchair picture she is hiding what looks like Rx Meds...Jenni are you drugging your daughter? They make a good toy, everyone does it! :)
Did you make her dress you crafty girl! I love her little pig tails!
p.s. you look great
I was just thinking that was a dress you made. Make Max some clothes. I'm not crafty enough. Ellie looks super in her car seat. Funny pic!!
Post a Comment