July 14, 2008

Happy Fourth of July




Ellie likes to stick her tongue out at people when they have food

4 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

That is so funny and cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I like you hair color actually, has it grown on you yet? Let me know if you need anything! Looks like you had fun in Utah, we are going down there next weekend. Yupee!

Dani said...

i am so jealous of your new camera. i cant believe the difference in quality of your pics vs mine. hey where are you getting your blog templates. they are so cute. mine is so boring. we are headed to seattle today. wish me luck. 2 kids in a car for how many hours? i know....i must be crazy.

Dani said...

oh yeah...by the way Ellie is so stinking cute. i cant wait for her and Carter to hook up. our grandkids are going to be gorgeous. P.S. have fun at work without me!

Camille English said...

She's so cute. I love your layout too!