Today was Ellie's first day of swimming lessons. It was quite the experience. We sang songs and played with toys and learned to float on our backs. It was a good thing it was only a half hour long though cause after the part where we learned to climb out of the pool and jump back in Ellie was done. She definately has a personality of her own.


3 comments:
Kendal used to have that swim suit I love it! I saw your comment on Lindsays blog My email is camille_kendal@hotmail.com.
Well at least she looks so cute in that swim suit...that is half the battle with swimming. If you look good doing it, people don't care if you are good or bad at it!
Wow, Ellie is way cute. I like seein' pictures of you guys. I hope you enjoy Pocy and that my little girl turns out that cute.
Chris Cockrell
Post a Comment