August 3, 2008

Ellie loves to play in her shoes and her box of hangers. This is her being mischevious in the box of hangers which i pick up at least three times a day. She is getting into everything! I am not really sure how many important things she has thrown in the trash or how many times she has actually eaten the dogfood without me catching her. She runs everywhere instead of just walking and is so sneaky! Sometimes I will think she has gone into one room and when i look she is somewhere totally different. She's a magician for sure!



6 comments:

Brooklyn said...

In the first picture, she looks so much like you! Its crazy!

Jason and Candace said...

i love her hair!! your blog is adorable. hey i need your address so i can send you a wedding announcement.

Jason and Candace said...

candacecockrell@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Does she play in the dog water too? Like it's a magnet? They are a handful and then some at this age. Somedays I feel like I am constantly picking up messes and getting her out of things.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

She is pretty cute! It sounds like Ellie and Paige would get along great!

Dusty and Kim said...

Hi Jenni...
I just called your parents house tonight to see if you wanted to do something with me but I wan't sure if you even lived in cda anymore and it sounds like maybe you are back in pocatello?? Anyways your blog is cute and Ellie is even cuter. I just searched the internet to see if you might have one. Anyways you look great and congrats on the 5k. You can email me back and I would really enjoy it but I don't have a blog... well not yet anyway... but I am thinking about it.
Love, Kim