August 21, 2008

Some new rain boots I'm a sucker for those Target clearance's


Playing in the lazy susan with all my canned goods. Everyday probably she pulls almost all the cans out and drags them through the house. It gets old picking them up but at least it keeps her occupied when i'm trying to cook or clean


Playing in the dirty clothes hamper which is kind of gross but somehow i always catch her in there. Oakley the dog used to get in the dirty clothes too when he was a puppy so maybe there's a pattern there.


The Allergy attack after settling down a bit.

6 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

I almost bought those same rainboots at Target for Ava! Ah, I miss having Target so close. We had it all in Cd'A huh....oh well. Ellie is getting so big and so cute!

Camille English said...

Oh her poor lips! It looks like you beat her Jenni, At least you make it up with cute Target boots:-) I Love Target!

Unknown said...

Candance told me you wanted an invite to view our blog. Send me your e-mail address and I will get you one! katrinamc06@hotmail.com

Jason and Candace said...

i saw those cute little froggy rain boots, they are adorable. I need your email.

Jeppsen's said...

jenni my email is jensampert@aol.com email me we'll get together especially if you ever need a back up plan with ellie I'm always home. Your daughter is a cutie!!!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

You gotta love the Target clearances. Ellie is just too cute. I can't believe we haven't seen you since she was just a couple months old. Looks like you just love every minute of being a mom.