Oh my goodness Jennie!!! She is just sooooooooooooooooooo stinking cute!!! I hope you've blown up some of those pictures and framed them!! You are getting so good at using your camera!!! Wouldn't that have just be so super funny if TJ was Kathleen's boss!! Can you just imagine!!! Do you know that to this day I still get goose bumps when I even hear Nina's name!!! I can't wait to get back home! I really don't have a super great friend out here that I can just hang out with and talk to! Just TJ, he's great, but sometimes I really needs someone besides him!! Well, hope you have a SUPER day!!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Jennie!!! She is just sooooooooooooooooooo stinking cute!!! I hope you've blown up some of those pictures and framed them!! You are getting so good at using your camera!!! Wouldn't that have just be so super funny if TJ was Kathleen's boss!! Can you just imagine!!! Do you know that to this day I still get goose bumps when I even hear Nina's name!!! I can't wait to get back home! I really don't have a super great friend out here that I can just hang out with and talk to! Just TJ, he's great, but sometimes I really needs someone besides him!! Well, hope you have a SUPER day!!
Post a Comment