Since it was so nice a "fall-like" today i decided to take Ellie to the golf course behind our house and take some pics since they had some beautiful trees turning all kinds of colors. I did not realize how windy it was however and Ellie was not happy with me. Luckily i got some cute pics before the meltdown started. Enjoy!


7 comments:
she looks so big!!!
SO adorable. I can't believe our little babies have turned into little girls! When did that happen? We need to get together soon, I am going through Jenni withdrawl and want to hear all about Asia! I'm free on Tuesdays and Thursdays if you wanna meet for lunch or a Target trip :) Let me know!
Jenni!!!!!! Ellie is sooooooooo cute!!! How are you doing? I need to call you! We haven't talked in FOREVER!!! Have a super day!
Jenni,
Ellie is so cute and I can't believe you went to Asia... how fun. I am sure the flight was a bit stressful I took Nixon on one already and it was stressful for me although he did great! I have a card for you and was wondering what your address is?? Let me know so it will stop staring at me every morning.. ha ha! Hope things are good!
Michelle Spear
She is so cute! Don't you just love the new song by George Strait, Troubadour! I am in love with it and want to listen to it all day. He came to Vegas last winter and I didn't go and now I am kicking myself because he isn't touring. I know that this has nothing to do with your blog but I just downloaded the song off itunes and it made me think of you!
Hey, it's Jenn from work, I stalked your blog from Dani... ;)
Your little girl is so adorable, what great pictures. We all need to go to lunch sometime soon!
Jenni its time to post another blog. Thanks.
Post a Comment