She is so cute I love her hair. McKenna looks like she's going to be curly, Bri doesn't have enough to even speak about. Can you believe have fast she is growing! She used to be so small, when she was at my baby shower and you put her in the Bumbo.
Hey Jenni! I finally found your blog- from Diana. Thanks for your comment on our blog. Your little Ellie is so dang cute! We must have missed you at the fair. But we should really get together sometime!
3 comments:
She is so cute I love her hair. McKenna looks like she's going to be curly, Bri doesn't have enough to even speak about. Can you believe have fast she is growing! She used to be so small, when she was at my baby shower and you put her in the Bumbo.
Pretty cute Jenni!! I think she looks a lot like your baby pictures.
Hey Jenni! I finally found your blog- from Diana. Thanks for your comment on our blog. Your little Ellie is so dang cute! We must have missed you at the fair. But we should really get together sometime!
Post a Comment