Max and grandma
The whole Roeller family. I dont know where my kid is since I am taking the picture with a timer and then running to be in it. We were only missing a few family members I think and it was good to have all of us together and catch up on how everyone is doing.
Crazy hair day. This was when Ellie's day after thanksgiving hair. She cracks me up
4 comments:
How cute is she! I love it. Hope you had fun in Utah. We are heading down there for Ava's birthday and Christmas. We missed you in Cd'A
Nice sweater!! I'm glad you have it instead of me.
So cute i love the christmas picture. Try getting three kids one being Kendal, to take a good picture together in one shot.
hey that looked like fun with all your family, what a fun gathering. i need your email and your phone # i lost my phone!!
Post a Comment