December 23, 2008

Just a few random pics from this month before we head to CDA for christmas. It was a good month for ellie because she got to go to nursery for the first time and did so well! I was so proud and can't believe that she is so old. We also went to see Santa which i knew she would hate but it's a good memory to laugh at for years and years. She also went to a birthday party for her BFF Carter who is 2! She loves playing with him and his sister Avery.

First Day of Nursery


Ellie and Avery laughing at Carter


Ellie's Christmas Dress that she wouldn't pose in


Ellie and Santa-not a good experience but i'm sure she will eventually love him


Snow, Snow and more Snow looking off my deck

2 comments:

Camille English said...

Jenni she is so sweet I love her perfect little smile! We can't wait for nursery! 6 months!

Shawn and Cami and Max and Annie said...

Cute pictures!! I'm already jealous for nursery, but I'll be so grateful for it when it actually happens.