Since we went to CDA for christmas, we had our own celebration before. Ellie's favorite part of the whole thing was all the candy. I made the mistake of letting her open her stocking first which had all the candy in it. She wasn't too interested in anything else after that. After prying the box of Nerds from her hands i helped her open her zillion presents. There was a diaper accident in the middle of the whole process which is why there are so many changes of clothes. The house was covered with toys, wrapping paper, and boxes but it was a good start to our holiday.
Ava and Ellie have the same Magnadoodle!! Your Christmas looks like great fun. I am jealous you got to go to Cd'A. I can't believe how big Ellie is getting....Such a cutie!
1 comment:
Ava and Ellie have the same Magnadoodle!! Your Christmas looks like great fun. I am jealous you got to go to Cd'A. I can't believe how big Ellie is getting....Such a cutie!
Post a Comment