January 3, 2009

Our Christmas Day went well. Ellie slept in which is great because she usually doesn't. Grandma and Grandpa gave her her very first cabbage patch doll which she still plays with. Even Sadie the dog loved it. She loves opening presents for some reason and has to help anyone who is in the process of tearing paper. It was so nice to be home and be able to hang out with the family and relax.












4 comments:

TJ and Becca said...

JENNI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad to see you had a GREAT Christmas! Ellie is so cute, and I LOVE the picture of Sadie! For some reason you have been on my mind A LOT! I wish we could have gotten together over the break, but maybe in March. I think we are coming home to find a house!(hopefully, we'll have a job by then!) I hope everything is good! Let me know how you're doing!

Dusty and Kim Cox said...

Hi Jenni...
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas at home. Your little girl is so cute. I finally got around to creating a blog too. I hope everything is going well. Write me back and let me know how things are.
kk1920@aol.com

Tara C. said...

Hey Jenni, It's Tara (Seely) Call and I found your blog from Kim's. Ellie is so cute and I love all the pictures! You look so great as well! It looks like things are going well for you!

Brooklyn said...

The public demands more pictures. Do it!