April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I tried to do less candy and more toys this Easter. Here is Ellie's breakfast of rice krispies (which went untouched) and fruit snacks with a few smarties. She likes her doll and potato head. Chris's mom made her Easter dress this year. And of course she had to see how it looked with my shoes.




4 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

How cute! Ava had a horrible Easter in a hotel room. You are a way better mother than me. I went to the dentist last week and they had to fix two old fillings and my teeth are still throbbing...I really miss the best hygienist in the world!

TJ and Becca said...

JENNI!!!!!!!!!!! I got your message the other day, and I've been meaning to call you back, but I haven't! (I know, I'm the worst friend!) WE'RE STAYING HERE!!!! aaahhhhhhhhh!! I'm grateful for the experience, and I'm sure it will be good for TJ, but I was really looking forward to moving home! I feel like we've got so much to catch up on!!! You and Chris remarried, and you're going to have another baby!!! CRAZY! Do you know what it is??? I'm going home in July for a week or so, so we'll have to get together! Ellie is so super cute! I bet she's fun to be around! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Dani just came down to Vegas for the weekend and we got to hang out. It made me miss you super bad!!!! We need to get together!

Kim said...

Hey Jenni! Just wanted to get back to you about the stroller. It is an InStep and we got it off of ebay. I looked everywhere and couldn't find any double joggers that I liked. But we found this one on ebay and love it. Congrats on baby #2 on the way!! How exciting! Good luck with the stroller shopping. =)