May 3, 2009

Ellie loves eating candy, ice cream, brownies... anything that is sugary. We made brownies today and Ellie had her first taste of batter which she loved! She takes after her mom and her grandma.



4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Sick you could have cropped Chris's tongue out of it at least.

The Crebs Family said...

She is so darn cute! I can't believe how big she is getting, and I LOVE her hair! SO cute and curly! Will you be in Idaho this summer at all? I think I will be up there for July and August to have this baby.

Kim said...

Hi Jenni. That is one reason why I really liked this stroller . . . because you can just put the carseat in. No adapter, it just fits on the bar. My carseat is a Graco, I don't know if others would be different? Hope this helps! Cute, cute pics by the way! She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ellie is so cute. They do love anything that has sugar in it. As for a flat stomach, I think you're trippin' cuz this middle isn't flat. It must have been the angle or I was sucking in!