It is so nice that it is getting warm! Ellie loves being outside more than anything right now. The first thing she says when she gets up in the morning is "i want to go". Today we went to play with her uncles and really enjoyed the nice weather. (Her hair is a huge fro like this most of the time!)


3 comments:
I love her hair! I think messy hair is so much cuter than a little girl with matching french braids or something...she is a natural beauty. Everyone makes fun of Ava's hair cause it is always in her face, but I love it!
Jenni- I just barely found your comment on the hygiene blog from last July. Crazy. Anyway I wanted to get that blog going again but with all of us as authors so we can all post. Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite. (bird.jo@hotmail.com)
Your little girl is so cute! I'm glad I found ya. :)
So I don't know what I am having yet...with all this moving, and insurance stuff, I still haven't found out. I think it is a girl, but I can't really imagine being pregnant with anything other than a girl! :) Do you know what you are having yet? I have a lot of cute baby projects that I want to work on while I am in Hayden. Swimming sounds great. I was at the beach and one of our friends took a picture of me in my bathing suit! I was shocked! I will like going to the dock with you cause I know you won't do such a horrible thing! I can't wait until July!
Post a Comment