May 28, 2009

We went to the zoo for memorial day and it was a lot of fun! Ellie loved yelling at the animals to wake up and running around outside.



The tortoise's were HUGE!




We had chickens growing up and I cannot wait unil i get a little bit of land so i can have a few of my own. I will not get a rooster though. They are mean.


At first Ellie did not like the monkeys. She kept yelling "Go away monkey!" They sit right up where you can interact with them. Now she keeps asking to see the monkeys again.


Clearly someone is tired after a long day at the zoo. We had a meltdown getting her to the car because she didn't want to leave but we stuffed her full of Red Robin corn dogs and she was soon fast asleep in the car. (I was pretty tired too)


This is a glimpse into Brooklyn's future.

1 comment:

Camille English said...

I can't believe how big she is! So cute!