I do not sew but after some long hours in front of my machine and the blog "makeitandloveit.blogspot.com" i made this purse! i look at it in awe that I actually sewed it. You should check out this blog though if you haven't cause she has such cute ideas esp if you have kids and if I can do it, you certainly can. Tonight after i put Ellie in the tub, the doorbell ring so i hurried down to get it and it was our neighbors with an ice cream cone for Ellie. Since she was already in the bath i figured what the heck so here she is eating ice cream and taking a bath. "please know that Chris was upstairs with Ellie in the bath while i got the door."

5 comments:
Dang cute purse Jenni!! I'm so impressed! I saw that on her blog and hadn't decided yet if I wanted to try to attempt it. It looks great. I love her blog too. Did you find a stroller yet??
Cute purse. I want to know how! But I'm not sure I could actually pull it off.
Ellie is so beautiful! Oh and your purse is pretty impressive too! I really want to make a car seat cover, but am so nervous, I think that you inspired me and I just might try! Thanks Jenni!
You should make me one of those purses now.
Holy Cow that purse is super cute! Good Job!! I never would have known you didn't buy it. Ellie is so cute with all those curls, she is a lucky girl (although she probably won't think so later.. ha ha). You guys need to come and visit:)
Post a Comment