June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Ellie is two! All day she has asked for birthday cakes (cupcakes) and said happy birthday even though i don't think she gets what that means. She got so many presents because I have no self control in that department. Aunt Cami gave her a cute doll and Lori gave her a Dora backpack. She got new earrings which she is modeling in one of the pics, and lots of things to play with outside. She even got a sandbox that I will have to put together when all this rain stops! She is such a fun girl and the last year with her has been amazing. She is such a talker which is so fun (i think its because she is so opinionated and has a lot to say). Her fav food right now is hot dogs and ketsup. She would eat it every meal if she could. I am quickly running out of stain remover for all her shirts too! She loves to play outside and swing. I am so glad to have her in my life and it is so fun to just hang out with her all day. It's been a fun year!










2 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

it's crazy how big she is....wow!!! she is so cute and has her moms beautiful hair. they grow fast....huh!! hope all is well with you!

Jason and Candace said...

it's crazy how big she is....wow!!! she is so cute and has her moms beautiful hair. they grow fast....huh!! hope all is well with you!