August 24, 2009

Ever since I took the crib down, nap time has been a disaster. Luckily I found this little baby pool in the closet that for some reason Ellie thinks is the perfect nap bed.


3 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

That is hilarious! Aren't kids just so funny about things. Just be glad she still takes naps :) See you soon!!

Misty said...

Jenni!! Sorry I didn't make a trip down to Poky! I keep forgetting that you still live there. Give me a call sometime! Ellie is adorable BTW!!

Sharie said...

Jenni!! Remember me?! :) Cami gave me your blog address! You look so good, and your little girl is ADORABLE! She is very close in age to my older daugher Mylie! Where are you living now? We are back in Vegas.

It's so fun to see your family again - it looks like not much has changed: your mom still mows the lawn, your dad still fishes and has his labs. . . :)

Send me an e-mail (shariebaker@gmail.com) and I'll invite you to see our blog. Hope all is well with you! :) :)