January 23, 2010

I have been slacking on my picture taking this year! That is even a resolution I have made. This is going to be a year of change! So far I have dedicated myself to no credit cards, family prayer, working out to lose baby weight, and teaching Ellie the alphabet. I have been doing pretty well too! Yesterday i was blog surfing and found this blog that has added -be a better wife- to my list. It's www.loveactually-blog.blogspot.com . There are good ideas on dates and fun things to do. Baby's crying...gotta go!


Practicing my photography


Bubble baths



My growing boy. He looks exactly like Ellie but fatter. She wasn't as big as him until she was six or seven months old! He's growing so fast!


Another weird attempt of getting them both in a picture.

5 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

They are so cute! I think that they look SO much alike! I have been trying to run, I get like 1/4 of a mile and then walk again...Here's to hoping we won't die this summer!

Brooklyn said...

That picture of Ellie is *fantastic*. Nice work, sister.

Shawn and Cami and Max and Annie said...

He does look just like Ellie. Annie looks just like Max! Happy Birthday tomorrow. The card's in the mail!

TJ and Becca said...

Jenni! What awesome goals! You inspired me to set goals too!! I wasn't going to, but everyone needs some! That picture of Ellie is soooooooooooooooo cute!!!

TJ and Becca said...

Jenni! What awesome goals! You inspired me to set goals too!! I wasn't going to, but everyone needs some! That picture of Ellie is soooooooooooooooo cute!!!