January 29, 2010

This has been a busy week! Dane hit his four month mark and got to go to the doctor. Not too exciting but he did pretty good. He weighs 15.1 lbs and is 25 in inches long. He follows Ellie in the small head category (only in the 25th percentile). We are looking forward to starting on some solid food since this kid is such a spit uperer! Hopefully that will save me some laundry. I had my 28th birthday this week and got a night out without children! I caught up on some sleep and took a shower by myself which are rare occasions these days. Ellie has been taking ballet classes this month and LOVES it! She is not too good at following directions and gets in trouble a little when she doesn't listen, but her teacher is great and it's been nice to have her with other kids and in a setting where she has to listen and obey. On a random note, there is a fly that lives in my shower window. He's been there for quite some time. I really think that he freezes when it gets cold and comes back to life when it warms up a bit. Ellie has really liked watching for him! Sadly though, last night he left the protection of the shower window and ventured out into the bathroom and was smashed by my husband who does not seem to think a fly who comes back to life is a miracle. I can guarantee he really is dead this time and will not be coming back to life. sniff sniff.





4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Oh my gosh...your kids are growing up!! I can't imagine how different they're going to be when I get back from my mission...

P.S. That picture of you is great. I love your hair. Maybe I should have you dye my hair next time, cuz you always seem to get the color I want but can never get.

Camille English said...

I love the fly! I would have watched him too. You look so great and your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Okay Jenni...I DID IT!! Haha Go check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks sis! :)

Misty said...

Jenni! You look super cute in that picture. The kids are really adorable too! I had a moment of silence for the fly. :)