February 28, 2010

Dane is slowly getting better and Ellie is as busy as ever. Yesterday I had to run to the post office so I had her run upstairs and get dressed. This is how she came downstairs. I'm always running around trying to get stuff done I forget to take the time to enjoy my kids! They both have so much personality. Ellie never wears clothes. She is always wearing a "dance suit". She changes them periodically throughout the day. Dane can't get enough of Ellie even though she isn't very nice to him sometimes. His favorite thing is to watch her jump on the bed. He just cracks up! We've started some solid foods and he likes bananas and pears so far. I've started teaching Ellie the letters of the alphabet and her favorite letter is B. She loves it and points it out on signs as we drive down the road. Sometimes it's nice to just sit back and watch them be kids.

D


E

2 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Such cutie kids. I am glad that Dane is better, sick babies are so sad! Ellie's outfits look remarkably similar to Ava's! Hilarious!

Shawn and Cami and Max and Annie said...

I have that problem too!!