
This is yesterday. Ellie loves these sunglasses and even takes them in the care with her now so the sun doesn't get in her eyes. Dane's hair is getting a little more manageable now that it's getting thicker so I have finally started fixing it. It doesn't stay for very long but it's a start.

Ellie was naughty today so I made her mop/sweep the garage. Just kidding, but she was pretty naughty today. We have our days when she is super helpful and fun and days when she is not. That was today...

Again with the sunglasses. She is hiding in the car because she's afraid of the motorcycles. Our family goal is to not have wimpy children so I put her coat on and dragged her out of the car. She was fine once she got out and is becoming less and less afraid of the dreaded motorcycle. She even told Chris he was "amazing" when he was done.

My big chunky boy. He's the kind of kid who is content laying there, at least for a little bit. He is now in this phase where he screams...not cries...screams when he's mad. Between him and Ellie there's a good chance I'll be deaf by next year.

Chris and the motorcycle. He started with a really cheap bike and fixed it up a little and resold it. He did that five or six times and now has an 09 Yamaha.

Getting ready to ride and trying not to scare Ellie. She wasn't too sure of the helmet.

Just before he started, the bike fell and his clutch handle got bent. Made riding a little tough and sort of ruined the whole dirtbike experience but he kept on going.

Chris and his babies. He will miss them a ton while he's gone and they will miss him!
1 comment:
Max's hair still doesn't stay when I do it. Gel, hairspray, wax, nothing works for very long. I laughed when you said you would be deaf. I'm not far beind you! Wish Chris luck in Pennsylvania!
Post a Comment