April 11, 2010




Another long post!  It is kind of tradition to go to dinner for a six month birthday, so we went to Red Lobster for Dane's.  After crying and slobber and a small tantrum from Ellie, we remembered why we don't take them too many places together.  These pics are a little backwards, but this is Ellie with her Easter haul.  The play makeup was a huge hit and has kept her busy for days.  Also some new sunglasses that don't strap around her whole head.  Here is Ellie and Dane with all their Easter glory.  There was candy and toys everywhere but it was fun.  Do you like Ellie's cool shoes she got?  The Easter bunny has funky taste!  Notice another awkward pic of the two of them in their Easter clothes.  Someday we'll get a good one.Rockin out in dance class.  The dance school put an ad in the paper for this class so there are a jillion kids there.  Notice the lone boy by the window with his mom begging him to participate.  Poor kid.  Chris made me promise not to put Dane in dance.  Also notice how during "London Bridges" Ellie decided to keep the boy company because she hates that game.  

More progress with the motorcycle fear.  The girl actually got on one!  The pic before is of her standing outside her class after dance.  I changed my blog settings to make the pics bigger and I'm still figuring it out so my explanations are a little messed up.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Bahaha poor Ellie....that picture of her and Dane is going to be one that she will hide as a teenager, because she looks so...special. So great. I love your kids.

Misty said...

Oh Jenni... your kids are super cute. Can't wait to meet them... someday. Thanks for posting all the pictures. They were fun. :)

TJ and Becca said...

Cute, cute, cute pics. So, I heard you got to meet my crazy aunt! Isn't she something!!! Can you believe we're related! What are the chances! I didn't think you were working at all. What's up? I dread going to work! I'm so done with cleaning teeth! Hope you're doing good.