April 23, 2010

This month Dane hit the six month mark so I thought I'd take some new pics. He is getting to be so much fun and has the best laugh. He is a fabulous eater and he sits really well. Sleeping at night is not his thing but we are working on it. We just love him so much.




Ellie went through a hard boiled egg phase a couple months ago, and briefly relapsed the other night. This is how she likes to eat her eggs!


We had some rain a couple days ago and Ellie couldn't pass up the chance to mop the driveway. For some reason she likes to mop. She doesn't get that from me! She loves playing outside wether it is mopping or running around.


I gave Dane a strawberry and this was the end result. He loved it! The cleanup was fun too since he loves his baths.

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Look at you and your professional signature at the bottom of Dane's pictures! They look so fantastic. Also Dane's getting chunky. It's cute :)

Camille English said...

Cute he is adorable good job!

I love the picture of him in the lower post. He looks ticked.