May 6, 2010

Since Chris has been gone, we have been having McDonalds for dinner every Monday night after Ellie is done with dance. This is good motivation for her to pay attention in class because I use it as a bribe. Here we are having a couch picnic this last Monday. Dane loves french fries. Notice the large piece of fry above his eye. (Don't notice the snot running down his nose).


Ellie really is pretty normal as far as a two year old can be. She just doesn't look like it most the time in my pictures.


Sometimes this is my favorite time of day...when everyone is sleeping! I noticed a few weeks ago when she would creep in my bed, that Ellie is a very loud and annoying snorer. Not a good development. I also noticed today when I had to tackle her brush her teeth, that she also has very large tonsils. I'm sure the two are related.


Last night Ellie went to bed in a tank top and shorts. This morning we woke up to this. There's not a lot to say.



These two pics were taken just before church last sunday. This is a rough day for all of us since it starts at 8:30 and I have three people to get ready. One of us usually looks weird and disheveled. This Sunday it was my turn since Ellie and Dane managed to look put together. There is also a little grumpiness this early in the morning as you can tell by the sad sad look on Ellie's face.

3 comments:

Camille English said...

I love nap time and bed time!
Kendal had her Tonsils out and did awesome. She also doesn't eat anything through her mouth still, but I had mine out at 23 and it was TERRIBLE! So do it when she's young.

Sharie said...

Church at 8:30AM? Whose bright idea was that? We have yet to make it on time ONCE to our 9am church.

Where did Chris go? Does he travel for work? John travels too, so I know how the single-parent thing feels sometimes. Sure makes me appreciate it when he's here!

Amanda said...

Cute, cute pictures!!!