I have been working hard at this photography class and here are some of the projects I've done. At the end is a small preview of Ellie's first dance recital in a few weeks. She is dancing to "If I Could See an Elephant Fly" from Dumbo. I'm probably more excited than she is! I am also going to start taking pictures of other people (if they will let me) and am looking for anyone who wants some pics taken! It could be you or your kids or your dog or the tree in your front yard. All I ask is you let me use the pictures for my portfolio. So if you are interested just leave a comment!
4 comments:
you can take pictures of my kids! We need to get together anyway!
The pictures are adorable! I wish we lived closer!
Your pics are awesome!!! Where are you taking your class at??
You should definitely take pictures of us when we see you again. Whenever that is! I want some with green grass.
Post a Comment