June 7, 2010

Ellie had her dance recital last weekend and she did so good! I really almost cried seeing her up there. She danced her little heart out and could care less about being on stage. It was so fun and made it all worth it. Her favorite part was the makeup and the balloon at the end. She danced to "If I Could See An Elephant Fly" from Dumbo...that's why she has elephant ears on.




You know how some kids chew their tongue when they cut with scissors? Ellie does it when she does a point passe.


It looks like she is not doing the right moves, but she really kept up really well.




About a week ago, everyone was sick and to top it off, Ellie had an allergic reaction. I think it was Children's Pepto that made her this way. I can honestly say that was the worst day since Chris has been gone. Everyone got sick at the same time and I was totally outnumbered.


The week before that, they were both happy and smiling children... at least for that picture!

No comments: