April 28, 2011

Happy Easter

I have been wanted to get some pics of Ellie and Dane together for awhile now. (look back to last year's easter, ugh!) I dressed them up in their Easter best and made them sit in a field. We got a few good ones and even more outtakes. Dane is crying because he hates the bow tie so much. He was not easy to take pictures of with all the fit throwing and crying. We did get some good ones though. Easter was so much fun. We had stake conference and heard Elder Uchtdorf speak which was amazing. My parents had a big dinner at their house where my brother deep fried a turkey. It was so good! The kids had an easter egg hunt and everyone had a blast. I am so glad to finally live by family!






OUTTAKE: Ellie was worried about ants crawling on her and Dane was still mad about the bowtie.


No comments: