This is my brother and his beautiful daughter Saige. She stayed at my parents for a few days while Courtney was helping a friend out of town and I took the opportunity to practice on her a bit. She's so sweet! This is my new favorite pic of my brother. I love that you can see his eyes perfectly, especially his "cat eye" on the right, and I love his expression. He is a silver miner in Kellogg, Idaho and I liked the contrast of his rugged hands against Saige's creamy white hands. You can see more
here.


1 comment:
Hey girl, we will be in cda in august cause Keith gets home from his mission. We will get together then. How long have u been in cda??? U are so talented at photography, maybe we will have to do a session when we r there!! Lol!!
Post a Comment