June 1, 2008

Playing at the Falls

We went to spend the afternoon by the river and I took the opportunity to practice on my new camera and photog skills (or lack thereof..a lot are out of focus). Ellie was a good little model. This is my new screen saver pic. She makes the weirdest faces sometimes and this is a pretty whiney face but still so cute. Its amazing how time flies and I am daily reminded that there are so many moments I need to capture! I don't know how i made it twenty five years without Ellie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. She is getting so big!

The English's said...

Your such a sweet mom, Awesome pictures I thought that even before I read what you wrote. What kind of Camera did you get? I would love a nice one with a nice lense but I would be to bulky and I'd probably never remember to bring it anywhere.