Well here i am in a 2007 Corvette. I have always thought that these kinds of cars are really really dumb. To make a long story short, Chris's dad needed a temporary place for his car and my garage was the lucky winner. Now I proudly leave the garage door open just a little bit longer to display it. Its so sad but very true. Anyways, his parents went out of town for the week so we decided to take it on the town. I can now see why people buy those cars. I felt so powerful and cool! Everybody watched as we drove by. We even got lots of whistles and honks. Not only that but when you go fast you feel like you are on a carnival ride! I still could think of a lot better ways to spend my money, but it was fun for a night!

4 comments:
You are hilarious! I love it. Maybe we could take it out, and pretend we are single gals again and get guys to buy us more free Pina Coladas!! :)
HI JENNI!! I'm so glad to see pictures of you & your cute baby! I haven't seen any pictures yet. It looks like you're doing well. Let's keep in touch...Leslie
Look at you big pimpin'!! You're hot stuff in that car....huh!! Looks pretty fun!! Hey by the way I got my ring yesterday!!
SEXY!!!!
Post a Comment